A step-by-step, 28-day nutrition & lifestyle plan for supporting stress and anxiety so you can rise above the overwhelm, begin to relax, and start feeling better every day.
You're probably dealing with more stress than ever before.
According to a recent study, 2 in 3 adults say they have experienced increased stress since 2020.
Increased stress is negatively affecting many areas of our lives, with nearly half of adults (49%) reporting their behavior has been negatively affected due to stress. Most commonly, they report increased tension in their bodies (21%), “snapping” or getting angry very quickly (20%), unexpected mood swings (20%), or screaming or yelling at a loved one (17%).
Stress is directly tied to increased headaches, fatigue, upset stomach, sleep problems, and more. And the negative effects of stress over time are even worse: chronic stress weakens the immune system and can make you sick. Continued strain on your body from stress may contribute to serious health problems, such as weight gain, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and other illnesses.
Are you eating foods that make stress and anxiety worse?
With all this added stress, we should be doing everything we can to reduce the levels of stress and anxiety in our lives.
But instead, many people are eating foods and engaging in activities every single day that are known to make stress and anxiety worse.
The good news is, you can do something about it.
A 28-Day Nutrition & Lifestyle Plan for
Helping Stress and Anxiety
Stress Less is a step-by-step guide to supporting stress and anxiety through targeted, mood-boosting foods and powerful, de-stressing lifestyle strategies.
When it comes to coping with stress and anxiety, proper nutrition is key. This program has been designed to provide high amounts of nutrients that help individuals struggling with stress and anxiety, as well as effective lifestyle strategies for feeling better every day.
What You'll Learn:
- A step-by-step approach for what to eat to help stress and anxiety levels
- Superfoods you can use to boost your mood
- How to identify the biggest culprits in your diet (and your life!) that are sabotaging your mood and well-being
- A fast and effective trick for reducing mental clutter
- How to prep simple, easy, mood-supportive meals
- Powerful and proven strategies you can start using today to begin reducing stress and anxiety
What You'll Get:
- A 28-day, step-by-step approach for supporting stress and anxiety naturally
- Mood-boosting meal plan ideas
- Delicious and easy-to-follow recipe guides
- Simple and effective de-stressing strategies
- Access to the Mood Boosting Resource Hub, where you’ll find an array of hand-selected products, tools, and strategies for less stress and a better mood